I would like to thank the incomparable Walter Bright whose blog is Walter Bright, http:waltbrite.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Sunshine Blog Award. An award which is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” All praise, glory and honor to the Lord! Thank you for the nomination. Please Check out his blog right away.
Rules to Accept the Award:
1) Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Nominate 5 to 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The 10 Questions…and Answers:
1) What is your favorite color? black
2) What is your favorite animal? Horse as in God’s picture of the warhorse to Job
3) What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Iced Tea
4) Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
5) What is your passion? Hiking in the Mountains
6) What is your favorite pattern? Leaves and vines
7) Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving
8) What is your favorite number? 8
9) What is your favorite day of the week? Wednesday
10) What is your favorite flower? Rinoculas
And My 7 Nominees Are:
Random Musings http://rericsawyer.wordpress.com Eric is staying in a modernist church as a witness to the truth
ben.idictions http:/bburleson.wordpress.com His article on the Liberal Church is enlightening
Roger Tharpe http://rogertharpe.wordpress.com Looks at relationships within a Christian perspective
Know the Sphere http://knowthesphere An ex-Marine philosopher who asks cogent questions
While a couple of you aren’t Christian I celebrate what God is doing in and through your lives and your blogs. Thanks for your truthfulness and beauty and inspiring articles – may the Lord bless every one of you.